My first post is going to seem a little narcissistic.    I finally realized in the last year that I have always been attractive but for some reason have never FELT that way.    I wasted decades thinking I wasn't good enough and didn't think anyone would notice me.   In 3 weeks I will be 64 years old and it feels like I am just getting to know who I am.   Have you looked in the mirror recently?    I always wonder what other's see when they look at me.        Let's take a look back:

Circa 1974 ... 16 years old and ready to take on the world:



1979 - The College Years ... Strutting my stuff!



2008 -  I don't have a lot of pictures of me during my adult years.    I always HID from the camera because I didn't believe I would look good in the picture.   This is when my beautiful daughter got her MASTERS degree!  



2011 - Where has the time gone?   My beautiful baby got married!




And now for 2021-2022:    This is who you see at least 80 percent of the time.  No makeup and a big smile on my face!



If you see me at a business function in 2022, this is what you get:



And once in a blue moon, I still get all dolled up for a special event!   In 2021 I had a photo shoot with Maria Berre, who usually does celebrities photo shoots.  



The moral of this story is that YOU are beautiful no matter what.   Don't believe anyone that says you aren't good enough.    YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL and YOU ARE ENOUGH!!

Comments